- About PeterBirder
- BRAINTREE ESSEX
- After 32 years with the Marconi Company, firstly as an Engineer and eventually as Far East Sales and Marketing Manager. I took voluntary redundancy/early retirement in 1998. My first "real" camera was a Zenith SLR but when that died so did my photography. In recent years my interest in Birding resulted in digiscoping with digital compacts. Dissatisfaction with the results of this caused me to invest in an Olympus E-410 followed by E-510, E600 and now EM-5, E-M10 MKII, E-PM2, E-PL1 and so on.
- My other hobby is birdwatching and I am a Volunteer with Essex Wildlife Trust at their Abberton Reservoir Visitor Centre where my principal role is selling Optics ( Scopes & Binoculars). Photography is now an important part of my Birding and I am now trying to extend my ability in Landscape and Portrait Photography.
- Cameras currently owned/used
- Olympus E-M5,E-M10MKII, E-PL1, E-PM2
- Photo interests
- Wildlife/nature, Macro, Portraiture, Architecture, Still life, Abstract
she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"
E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.