- About Petrochemist
- Anaytical Chemist
- N Essex
- I'm Mike, a keen hobbyist who dabbles in most fields of photography. Recently most of my shots have been in infra red, using a full spectrum converted Panasonic micro four thirds camera (GF2), but I still take visual light shots (& even use my DSLR sometimes)
- Photography in all it's forms, astronomy, motorsports, DIY & family life.
- Cameras currently owned/used
- Panasonic GF2, G5 & G1. Pentax K7, K100 (+ film & compacts) 5x4 veiw camera, Digital microscope....
- Photo interests
- Action/sports, Wildlife/nature, Macro, Infra red, Portraiture, Architecture, Studio, Panoramas, Still life, Street photography, Travel, Abstract
Compulsive photographic Dabbler.