Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Chevvyf1

Conversation Between Chevvyf1 and Roberta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Chevvyf1
    29th May 2014
    Chevvyf1
    Hi Roberta, sorry I have just seen this - More sorry excuses I have not been about the forum much as friend exceedingly poorly, terminal cancer and my best friend his wife, and he are needing much support from Nick and I as they have no family .... Russell is long home from the AUS tour of "judging with a few other UK top judges and it is probably a 2015 booking too - I just have not had time tog# get down/up to meet up and discuss and sip a few glasses - NAY bottles of fine wine and chat ... BUT I shall in June and let you know Best of everything with your darling equines - I do look out for your horse images I may go to "The Duke of York Polo challenge Trophy at Tidworth Garrison on Sunday or a dressage competition at Wellington Riding, with camera
  2. Chevvyf1
    9th February 2014
    Chevvyf1
    Roberta, I am sorry to hear your man was off but GLAD he is back in work now I am waiting to hear from my friend where he is ? I shall let you know
  3. Roberta
    8th February 2014
    Roberta
    had a look he is judging at Barastoc,pity hw ia not here at the end of March we are still looking for a judge for the ACDS State Driving Championships. A friend of mine neil is going to compete. Your friend would or will in the end meet Elsa Avery drives cobs and one if not the top female driver, I have a lot of respect for her as she is generous with her time to small clubs and is happy to loan harness and carts etc.
    Roberta
    ps my little man just got back in harness after about 2 months after tearing a muscle in the hind leg.