PDA

View Full Version : E-group Olympus hire rebate offer extended!

Ian
15th June 2010, 02:04 PM
I'm pleased to announced that the hire rebate offer (you can reclaim up to 7 days lens or accessory hire, or 3 days of camera body hire, if you purchase the same item from a bona-fide UK dealer* within a month of the hire ending) has been extended for a further three months until the end of August. This is a special arrangement we have negotiated with Olympus UK.

On top of this we will be added Olympus Pen cameras and lenses to the hire stock shortly. Indeed, if you are interested in hiring a Pen E-P2, E-PL1, m.Zuiko 17mm pancake, m.Zuiko 14-150mm f/4-5.6, or m.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6, then please get in touch to register your interest. We will only have limited stocks to start with.

For more information, have a look at the hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire) section of this site.

Ian

wanderer
15th June 2010, 10:03 PM
Excellent.
I'll be in touch.
I'm thinking about what to hire and try next.
I fancy the ring or twin flash with the 50mm macro.
Now to come up with a challenge worth it.

Duncan*chr

Johnny Jetstream
20th June 2010, 03:23 PM
I would be interested in renting an ep-2 for 3-4 weeks to supplement my e-3.

regards

JJ

Ian
21st June 2010, 01:47 PM
I would be interested in renting an ep-2 for 3-4 weeks to supplement my e-3.

regards

JJ

No problem - can you email hire@e-group.uk.net with your dates? We don't yet have firm pricing on the E-P2 yet, but will do that as soon as possible. Do you need any lenses or the Four Thirds adapter?

Ian

Xpres
21st June 2010, 05:56 PM
I'd be interested in trying the 14-150. I've got an ep1 to play with now and am wondering if I should get a lens for it or just use the 4/3 lenses I have.
When do you think you'll have it...?

Ian
23rd June 2010, 07:53 AM
I'd be interested in trying the 14-150. I've got an ep1 to play with now and am wondering if I should get a lens for it or just use the 4/3 lenses I have.
When do you think you'll have it...?

Aiming to sort out prices and availability by the end of the week - watch this space!

Ian