PDA

View Full Version : hello

claireh
21st February 2008, 05:12 PM
hi all havent been on in a while. I got my dslr for my birthday about 3 weeks ago and have never stopped using it, It isnt an olympus it is the pentax k100d super. Was wondering if it was still possible to upload photos even though it wasnt with an olympus as i would like to get everyones comments on these photos aswell.:o

Scapula Memory
21st February 2008, 06:19 PM
Claire,

I personally would not object to you posting but the only thing is most of us if not all, live in a world of four thirds! So whilst you might get valuable help with composition tips and the like you might find that few people here will have in depth knowledge of your specific Pentax camera and system and probably cannot be much help to you with the technical side of things.

Having said that someone somewhere might object, there are one or two sensitive souls around......

Good luck, whatever you do.

HughofBardfield
21st February 2008, 06:37 PM
Hi - I wouldn't object either, but I'm fairly new around here! Ian might as this is a 4/3rds group after all.

Have you had a look at Flickr? There seems to be a quite active Pentax Group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/pentaxdslrusers/

Anyway - good luck with your new DSLR!

shenstone
21st February 2008, 06:54 PM
Hi Claireh

Like Others I'm not unhappy for users of other Cameras to drop in ( as you will see from my profile I was a confirmed Pentax user in the past)

However Like Hugh I suspect that few of us will be able to offer useful comments and suggest you maybe take a look at http://www.pentaxuser.co.uk/forum/ - They seem a friendly bunch as well and you would get more contstructive comments in relation to the kit you have

Please feel free to drop in however - Although I'm sure your camera is an excellent pirce of kit some of the more general comments will no doubt be useful for you or we may be interested in your opinions

Regards
Andy

claireh
22nd February 2008, 08:17 AM
:) all for your comments that has helped me, i diidn't want to upload any photos incase it was a problem.

PeterD
22nd February 2008, 09:41 AM
:) all for your comments that has helped me, i diidn't want to upload any photos incase it was a problem.

I do not think Ian will mind as you have registered on the site. Certainly I do not have ANY objection. Welcome

PeterD