PDA

View Full Version : Loreo 3d Lens in a Cap

spiritburner
6th May 2010, 10:36 AM
:)

For those of us who are interested in 3d and find that the Fuji W1 while a great camera does not do everything that i want it to do Loreo have finally recognized that there is a 4/3 community out here and have produced a nice new shiny lens especially for us, its available now and first shots look quite promising....

for full info here is a link..

http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_3dlenscap9005-43_spec.html

cost is about USD 150 plus postage to the UK and Europe

*yes

mike_j
6th May 2010, 11:54 AM
Have you bought one? I'd be interested to hear how you get on. My previous experience with a beam splitter was not good and I still use a twin camera (Olympus XA) setup.

spiritburner
6th May 2010, 12:37 PM
not yet, i have ordered one and am waiting for it, i have used one of these on a full frame camera before and got reasonable results, my friend uses one all the time and it works well on his canon and he adapted it to go on a video camera but then he is a professional in 3d.

I bought the fuji last year as i didnt want to go down the twin rig setup , normally i use a slide bar on my e620 , The fuji is a great camera apart from a few minor issues, i just felt that i wanted a little more quality so thought I would try this now its available.

Assuming it arrives i will post some photos, the samples they show on the Loreo website are very good and easy to freeview even in a larger size.

cheers

neil