PDA

View Full Version : 90-250

forester
23rd April 2010, 07:39 PM
The 90-250 is winging it’s way to me for Monday, for a whole week, blame me if it rains all next week and Bank holiday Monday.:eek:
*chr
Richard

Greytop
23rd April 2010, 08:18 PM
Looking forward to seeing some shots Richard :)

andym
23rd April 2010, 09:27 PM
Hope youv'e got a strong shoulder.Great lens but very heavy.

Sharon
23rd April 2010, 09:49 PM
Fabulous lens! I should have worked out a bit more before I hired it, thank god I had my other half to carry it for me LOL.

Have a great time using it, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have good weather :-)

Nick Temple-Fry
23rd April 2010, 11:34 PM
Fabulous lens! I should have worked out a bit more before I hired it, thank god I had my other half to carry it for me LOL.

Have a great time using it, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have good weather :-)

Enjoy the lens.

As for carrying - well cradle it like a baby (one hand on the bum/camera, one on the head/hood) or drop it fully made up into the case, put your left thumb in the strap to pull it up on your back and go walking. T'aint a bad lens to carry, the only problem is if you want to also carry other lenses/cameras.

Nick

forester
24th April 2010, 08:29 AM
Well Guys and Lady,
Not to much of a problem for me to cart this about, being disabled (legs don't function properly) after being blown up and the surgeon doing a cock-up.
I use a mobility scooter to get about when “Doing Slimbridge” (not a Granny Mobile) and I can carry plenty on that also a good stout monopod, the Manfrotto.
That is where I will be net week, and in the forest behind my house.
So the 90-250 will be I hope put to good use.
Thanks*chr
Richard