PDA

View Full Version : daddy

BigD
16th February 2008, 01:59 PM
well in roughly 4-5 months il become a dad for the first time :eek: we have our first scan on the 26th :cool: i cant wait lol.

curently were trying to find somewhere to live aswell, as i still live at home :o (im only 27) and my fiance lives with here.

so il probably not be around as much as id like, but i will try and make the next comp.

dave.

art frames
16th February 2008, 02:03 PM
Congratulations.

That should give you something to photograph. New home, new family.

Good luck to the two and a half of you:)

Peter

Scapula Memory
16th February 2008, 02:07 PM
well in roughly 4-5 months il become a dad for the first time :eek: we have our first scan on the 26th :cool: i cant wait lol.

curently were trying to find somewhere to live aswell, as i still live at home :o (im only 27) and my fiance lives with here.

so il probably not be around as much as id like, but i will try and make the next comp.

Congratulations. You can join the rest of us in the "empty wallet club"!!

BigD
16th February 2008, 02:07 PM
im looking foward to getting some good photos of our baby, i may invest in an old 50mm om lense as they seem realy good.

thanks peter :)

lol scapula, im already there thanks to my anoying vw :( , atleast il be prepared .

dave.

j.baker
16th February 2008, 02:23 PM
My sister is due to have her third daughter in 6-8 week time. A little while ago she showed my wife and I one of her scans. The baby looked like the alien monster, from Alien. Needless to say I have been asking her if she is going for the chest bursting delivery method instead of the more traditional method.

Sleep. That is a word that you will soon no longer understand.

Good luck for you and your soon to be new family.

Barr1e
16th February 2008, 03:06 PM
Congratulations.

Regards. Barr1e

Jim Ford
16th February 2008, 04:43 PM
we have our first scan on the 26th :cool: i cant wait lol.

Perhaps I should break this to you gently:

I think you'll find that it's only your fiancee that will be scanned - not you!
;^)

Best of luck!

Jim

BigD
16th February 2008, 04:53 PM
but i want gel put on my belly :D

cheers again all :)

theMusicMan
16th February 2008, 05:02 PM
Congrats BigD... that's great news.