PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for having me!

CaptainD
20th November 2007, 10:40 AM
I am really thrilled that I have found this UK based E-System forum. I hope it proves to be very successful, lets hope we can all play our part in this. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you all an idea about my interests.

I have been a life long Olympus supporter apart from my first SLR which was a Zenith B. Then I bought an OM-1 mainly because my father is an Olympus fan and also happens to be a much better photographer than I am. I am working on that and my main interest is bird photography, especially spotted woodpeckers. My next ambition is to start getting some images of Kingfishers, so if anyone has any top tips of good locations in the south please let me know.

I am very lucky to have a wife who always encourages me to add to my Olympus kit. My most recent addition is a E-510 which I am slowly getting familiar with. Although I have to admit I still really love the E-1 which has given me many pictures that I treasure.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to any forum members and it would be great to actually meet some forums members.

Best regards

Chris aka “CaptainD”

Barr1e
20th November 2007, 12:44 PM
I am really thrilled that I have found this UK based E-System forum. I hope it proves to be very successful, lets hope we can all play our part in this. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you all an idea about my interests.

I have been a life long Olympus supporter apart from my first SLR which was a Zenith B. Then I bought an OM-1 mainly because my father is an Olympus fan and also happens to be a much better photographer than I am. I am working on that and my main interest is bird photography, especially spotted woodpeckers. My next ambition is to start getting some images of Kingfishers, so if anyone has any top tips of good locations in the south please let me know.

I am very lucky to have a wife who always encourages me to add to my Olympus kit. My most recent addition is a E-510 which I am slowly getting familiar with. Although I have to admit I still really love the E-1 which has given me many pictures that I treasure.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to any forum members and it would be great to actually meet some forums members.

Best regards

Chris aka “CaptainD”

Hi CaptainD-

As many are at the Olympus function today, I'll be first to say hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure over time your help and comments will be valued.

Regards. Barr1e

Ian
20th November 2007, 06:56 PM

Best regards

Chris aka “CaptainD”

Welcome Chris - glad you like the look fo the site so far. I hope you will join in the discussions and show some of your pictures on the gallery :)

Ian