PDA

View Full Version : My 10yr old daughters photo site...

theMusicMan
17th November 2007, 11:47 PM
Hey All

Just wanted to let you all know of my daughters Zenfolio site... after watching her Dad for a few months, she has recently become very interested in photography herself, and asked if she could use my spare E-400 and come with me on a few trips out and about with the camera.

She's done really well and I am very proud of her, just wanted to let you all know of her site... it's www.reflectingheather.com and there's a few images on there from our recent outings... :)

Enjoy...

Ian
18th November 2007, 12:15 AM
Hey All

Just wanted to let you all know of my daughters Zenfolio site... after watching her Dad for a few months, she has recently become very interested in photography herself, and asked if she could use my spare E-400 and come with me on a few trips out and about with the camera.

She's done really well and I am very proud of her, just wanted to let you all know of her site... it's www.reflectingheather.com and there's a few images on there from our recent outings... :)

Enjoy...

Great stuff, both my daughters (9 and 11) are periodically keen on snapping - usually producing very unflattering shots of me or my better half, Julia.

Julia has really got to grips with photography this year and did an Open University short course. I have to fight to get some of my gear off her now! :D And she has been known to wander around in public places with tripod in tow...

Ian

R MacE
18th November 2007, 12:36 AM
Hi, great that your kids are interested in photography, my 9 year old daughter isn't all that interested.

Some good shots there, well done Heather :)

Barr1e
18th November 2007, 11:41 AM
Some great shots Heather.

I wonder if dad is thinking of giving you an E-3 for Christmas?

Kind regards. Barr1e

theMusicMan
18th November 2007, 12:16 PM
Quick.. someone... send a medic around to Barr1e... he's going mad...!!! :):)

She'll have to join the queue matey - and daughter or no daughter... I am most certainly at the front of that queue :)