PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Top Pro telephoto lens hire special Christmas offer!

Ian
16th December 2009, 11:57 AM
Just for Christmas... book one of the following lenses for a minimum 7-day hire and you will get a third off our published prices (http://e-group.uk.net/hire/prices.pdf):

300mm f/2.8, e.g. instead of 149 for 7 days, just pay 99, saving 50
90-250 f/2.8 e.g. instead of 129 for 7 days, just pay 85, saving 44
150mm f/2 e.g. instead of 59 for 7 days, just pay 39, saving 20
35-100 f/2 e.g. instead of 58 for 7 days, just pay 38, saving 20

The latest you can book these lenses for courier delivery before Christmas is before noon on Tuesday 22nd December, for delivery the following day. If you wish to collect your lens in person from our Hemel Hempstead office, you can collect on Christmas Eve.

* If you ultimately buy the lens you hired, within a month of hiring it, you can claim the hire fee back (up to 7 days) and this is in addition to any cash back offers that may be running at the time.

We'd rather you were using them over the holiday period rather than them being locked away during that time!

If you have any questions, you can post them here, use the form on our main hire page at http://e-group.uk.net/hire/hire_info.php, or email hire@e-group.uk.net.

It's first come, first served, so don't be disappointed. We have one 150 f/2 available, two 35-100s, two 90-250s, and four 300 f/2.8s.

Ian

oly_om
16th December 2009, 06:39 PM
I've just put in a request for the 150mm...

Andy

Ian
18th December 2009, 11:57 AM
All our 35-100s and 150s are now spoken for, for Christmas and the New Year. But we have plenty of 300s and 90-250s!

Ian

tlove
18th December 2009, 12:59 PM
Ian:

If only I had 99 in the first place :(:(

If only I wasn't working between Christmas and New Year :(:(:(!

Ah well - c'est Lavvie! (I wouldn't want to hand the 300mm back anyway :D!)

Thea

Ian
30th December 2009, 03:47 PM
Hello everyone!

It's worth letting you know that as the VAT rate will return to 17.5% (from 15%) on Friday, if you book and pay for a rental either today or tomorrow, you will save some VAT.

We now have an E-30 body and an E-620 kit (with grip) added to the hire stock if you are interested. We haven't worked out prices yet, but if you are interested, let us know and we'll work something out!

Ian

oly_om
4th January 2010, 06:02 PM
Just to say, 'thanks' to Ian. Very easy to sort out, service does exactly what it says it will. Just sent the lovely 150f2 back...

Andy

dbutch
5th January 2010, 01:51 PM
Yes cheers Ian

The 35-100 should be back with you today (Tues)

Dave

Ian
5th January 2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone - and sorry Dave that the weather scuppered delivery before Christmas :(

I'd be very grateful if you could post any slightly more detailed comments about your experiences using the kit that you hired and even post some of you shots :) But only if this is convenient.

Ian

oly_om
5th January 2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks everyone - and sorry Dave that the weather scuppered delivery before Christmas :(

I'd be very grateful if you could post any slightly more detailed comments about your experiences using the kit that you hired and even post some of you shots :) But only if this is convenient.

Ian

Mine are here:

http://fourthirds-user.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6030

Experience of the actual receipt, packaging of the lens, comms with Ian was excellent, top marks!

Andy

bmul
6th January 2010, 01:43 PM
Hi Ian

Many thanks for the smooth hire experience - all stages were clearly explained and I was very pleased with both the lens and the service I received. I will certainly be using the service again and recommending it to others.

Despite having the lens for almost two weeks, I'm not sure I ended up with much worth posting, but will get some online and post a link in due course.

Cheers

Ben