PDA

View Full Version : Wow - that was quick!

steverh
25th November 2009, 12:23 PM
I recently bought an E-30 and at the moment you can get either a free HLD-4 power grip, or an FL-36R flash. I have an old FL-36 and don't use flash much so I decided on the HLD-4.

I got all the paperwork together, posted it off to Germany on Saturday morning... AND IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING :eek:

Just fitted it, it feels good on the camera and handles nicely :)

Just a thought - the grip for the E-1 has a slot to store the battery cover removed from the camera - is there one hidden away somewhere on the HLD-4? Otherwise, what do you do with the cover?

Shaw
25th November 2009, 12:47 PM
I recently bought an E-30 and at the moment you can get either a free HLD-4 power grip, or an FL-36R flash. I have an old FL-36 and don't use flash much so I decided on the HLD-4.

I got all the paperwork together, posted it off to Germany on Saturday morning... AND IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING :eek:

Just fitted it, it feels good on the camera and handles nicely :)

Just a thought - the grip for the E-1 has a slot to store the battery cover removed from the camera - is there one hidden away somewhere on the HLD-4? Otherwise, what do you do with the cover?

Yes,
there is a place for it in the part that slides into the camera battery compartment.

Stewart

steverh
25th November 2009, 12:55 PM
Yes,
there is a place for it in the part that slides into the camera battery compartment.

Stewart

Got it - thanks Stewart! *chr

benvendetta
25th November 2009, 01:26 PM
It took me ages to discover this when I got my freebie grip for my E-3.

EH1
25th November 2009, 01:43 PM
It does show you in the HLD-4 instuctions! ;)

steverh
25th November 2009, 01:59 PM
It does show you in the HLD-4 instuctions! ;)

Yes, I have found it now... *whack RTFM etc.