PDA

View Full Version : My random post of the day... music (and Heather) related...:)

theMusicMan
29th January 2008, 12:26 AM
Hi All

Following Barries 'Your other Hobbies' thread, where I posted a link to a piece of music I wrote a few years ago, I've tonight been trawling through some of the other music I have recorded over the last few years. Tonight I happened to stumble across what I think is a total gem.

No, no, no... not a gem because I am arrogant or presumptuous just because it's my recording, but it's a gem because it brought a lump to my throat and in amongst the stress of work and life in general, it makes me realise what life is all about.

It's my li'l gal singing 'Silent Night' just a few years ago, with me at the keys... sorry to be all soppy, but I love my little girl and I am not ashamed to say that this brought a lump to my throat...

I thought I remembered posting it before Christmas... but I searched and couldn't find....

It's a tad seasonal-just-gone... but maybe it will bring a smile to your face... enjoy and good night :)

Heathers Silent Night (http://www.themouthpiece.com/music/Heathers-Silent-Night.mp3)