PDA

View Full Version : Build a bundle

jonesy
5th November 2009, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to choose your own bundle in any of the online camera stores? Most of the bundles are for the kit 14-42 and a 40-150, or for just the 14-42... but what happens if I want say the 14-54 and a 70-300 or would like to add a flash gun or something else to a bundle... would an online store do a deal? (and wheres a good place to start looking?)

Many thanks

StephenL
5th November 2009, 08:02 PM
I'd start by asking people like Warehouse Express and Park Cameras.

dave620
5th November 2009, 08:25 PM
London Camera Exchange in Colchester do a good range of Olympus and do a good deal- I know i manage it and own an E620 !!! Dave

photo_owl
5th November 2009, 08:32 PM
simple answer is that they get their kits in from Olympus cheaper than the components so unlikely that you will put one together that matches anything that forms such a kit...........kits here aren't usually with cards and cases but they have been in the past (E400 one for example)

long answer is that anyone can have reasons to package anything at any price - so you may be lucky!

best chance is a 'kit+' deal

EH1
6th November 2009, 12:18 PM
In this economic climate i`m sure you will find them bending over themselves to put together the kit you want!...........Good luck, let us know how you get on. :)

jonesy
6th November 2009, 12:27 PM
Will do... I'll do some ringing around over the weekend. (I'd contacted the member here who has his kit for sale but havent heard anything- which is why I was hanging on a couple of days... but I can only wait so long ;) )