PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the latch key kids

PeterD
27th January 2008, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone. Thought I would start this thread to greet all our members back:D

PeterD

Nick Temple-Fry
27th January 2008, 06:34 PM
But after seeing the bright lights and exotic places, can we live simply again?

Ah good, my slippers are where I left them, just in front of the armchair.

Nick

theMusicMan
27th January 2008, 06:41 PM
Greets Peter... delighted to be back here...!

art frames
27th January 2008, 06:45 PM
Thank goodness, but I'm having a secret key cut.

It was cold and I had no money for chips.

Peter:)

froeng
27th January 2008, 07:05 PM
??????What happened??? Is it sunday evening already? God I lost a couple of days! Where's my memory gone *bauble??????

E-P1 fan
27th January 2008, 07:17 PM
Wow!!! That was 'orrible. SO glad to be back. What happened?

andym
27th January 2008, 07:36 PM
Cor, while the site was down I had to go out and do a strange hobby called photography.

E-P1 fan
27th January 2008, 07:38 PM
:) Good Grief!!! :)

Scapula Memory
27th January 2008, 07:45 PM
Still no time for snapping but I did consume a large amount of Guinness somewhere down there ▼ in deepest Hampshire. Good to see it back.

John

Rod Souter
27th January 2008, 07:48 PM
It's good to get back home after visiting friends.

Rod

sidy2001
27th January 2008, 08:17 PM
Good to be back after a weekend away.

Cheers Sid

ndl0071
27th January 2008, 08:31 PM
Ahhh it’s great to be back, going cold turkey there for a while:eek:

I assume the ‘break’ gave everyone the time to go out over the weekend to shoot their entry for the great 2nd e group photo comp themed ’colour’ with just over a week to go before the judging starts I am looking forward to seeing your entries, it’s been a great weekend weather wise (in Sussex anyway) so there should be no excuses for not entering into the spirit of things……..:D Further details can be found in ’foto fair’, drop me a PM or ask on this thread if you have any questions.

Thanks
Neil
:):)

Ellie
27th January 2008, 11:04 PM
Glad you found the key to let us back in :)

Xpres
27th January 2008, 11:10 PM
So does anyone know what happened?

art frames
27th January 2008, 11:14 PM
So does anyone know what happened?

Cleaner took the 13amp plug out when they used the vacuum cleaner. Carpets are clean now though. :D

ukanalyst
28th January 2008, 08:41 AM
Cleaner took the 13amp plug out when they used the vacuum cleaner. Carpets are clean now though. :D

I kid you not ... I used to work for a company where we had a London office with a small amount of server and infrastructure kit that was used amongst other things to replicate changes from and to the master CRM (Customer Relations Management) database in the head office over night. We had a period where replication hadn't been working and it took a while to fathom what was going on ... the culprit ... a cleaner unplugging the router to plug in their vacuum cleaner at night!! :rolleyes:

Dave

Barr1e
28th January 2008, 08:51 AM
Well we spent yesterday in the brighter weather walking several miles clicking here and there. Unfortunately, although some of the shots showed some form of merit we both binned them all. I suppose this time of year the Grand Union Canal is still looking bare and uninteresting apart from the wildlife.

A good exercise though as it got me out of the habit of auto WB.

Regards. Barr1e

BigD
28th January 2008, 06:55 PM
well i spent satrterday in cribbs shopping with the other half, only for her to buy NOTHING :rolleyes: why are women so fussy lol.

then yesterday was spent on my car and i still only got half of it done.

so glad the forum is back up and running :D