View Full Version : Advice...

30th October 2009, 10:20 AM
Having taken the head staggers and invested in an E620 body, need to sell one of my other cams - either the E410 0r E520...any advice on which has to go??? Torn in both ways....:(

30th October 2009, 11:24 AM
Sell both and get yourself some "Pro/Top Pro" glass

30th October 2009, 12:13 PM
Well as the 410 and 620 take the same battery, might simplifly things you take with you!

Guess it depends if you will miss the IS or if you prefer the image quality from the 520

I recently sold my E400 over the 510 because the size/weight difference wasn't that great and I felt the 510 complimented my E-30s better - If I had a 620 the 510 may have gone


30th October 2009, 11:22 PM
You could do what we do if there's a difficult choice, and get somebody else to make the decision and then work out whether we agree with them or not! :rolleyes: