PDA

View Full Version : E-3 on Ebay

beardedwombat
17th November 2007, 12:30 PM
Are you desperate enough?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-FLAGSHIP-OLYMPUS-E-3-E3-DSLR-CAMERA-2GB-CF-CARD_W0QQitemZ280171705577QQihZ018QQcategoryZ31388 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

emirpprime
17th November 2007, 12:55 PM
Lol, I'm sure we'll see a lot of similar Asian related auctions popping up over the next couple of weeks.
I think I'll stick with my UK bricks and mortar pre-order ;)
Phil

dlinney
19th November 2007, 11:37 PM
One seller, UK based, has 4 for sale at 999. Obviously imported from the Far East but a competitive price. I have mine on order from Park Cameras; will be interested to see what their price is once they have stock.

PeterD
20th November 2007, 11:44 AM
One seller, UK based, has 4 for sale at 999. Obviously imported from the Far East but a competitive price. I have mine on order from Park Cameras; will be interested to see what their price is once they have stock.

Derek,

Checked with Park Cameras - still no promise date or offer price yet. I did however find I should get mine with the first consignment.

I woud be cautious about Ebay sales. How do you claim warranty service should you need it?

PeterD

emirpprime
20th November 2007, 10:55 PM
Should be coming! They arrived at dealers today and should be starting to be delivered/calling you for collection.
Its christmas!

Phil

PeterD
21st November 2007, 01:26 AM
I've only one word to say Whoopee!

PeterD

Ian
21st November 2007, 09:07 AM
I see the eBay E-3 listing has ended - it was on as a BIN (buy it now) and presumably it was sold?

Ian

PeterD
21st November 2007, 10:31 AM
Good news:) / Bad news:(.

Yes E3s have arrived at Park Cameras. The bad news is that the 12-60 kits will not be in until Friday. The silver lining is that I have been allocated one from this delivery.:D

Now I wonder what I shall be doing this Friday...........?

PeterD

beardedwombat
21st November 2007, 11:58 AM
So have I, lets hope it's not the same one! I have also been told I can pick up the Olympus waistcoat I was promised by the Oly rep at their Olympus event recently. The camera comes with a free 2gb xtreme III card.
Chris

PeterD
21st November 2007, 01:30 PM
So have I, lets hope it's not the same one! I have also been told I can pick up the Olympus waistcoat I was promised by the Oly rep at their Olympus event recently. The camera comes with a free 2gb xtreme III card.
Chris

Thanks Chris
I hope they have at least one for each of us. Might even see you there. Shame I couldn't get a waistcoat sigh.

I guess we shall be busy over the weekend.....:D

PeterD