PDA

View Full Version : Scotland meet on Twitter!

Ian
10th October 2009, 02:18 PM
I thought I'd have a play with Twitter today. Our other site, DPNow.com, has a Twitter feed, and I'm going to update it regularly, from now, throughout the weekend, during my travels up to Scotland and back. Look for http://twitter.com/dpnowdotcom :)

Ian

theMusicMan
10th October 2009, 02:56 PM
Interesting Ian... you've gone all tweety eh! :)

Ian
10th October 2009, 03:04 PM
Interesting Ian... you've gone all tweety eh! :)

It must be those new trousers... :D

By the way, (anyone) send me a PM if you want me to follow you or vice versa, that way we can see each other's tweet responses.

Ian

Ian
10th October 2009, 03:05 PM
I thought I'd have a play with Twitter today. Our other site, DPNow.com, has a Twitter feed, and I'm going to update it regularly, from now, throughout the weekend, during my travels up to Scotland and back. Look for http://twitter.com/dpnowdotcom :)

Ian

By the way, happy birthday to Lloyd! *chr

Ian

EH1
10th October 2009, 03:07 PM
Very interesting! :)

Ian
10th October 2009, 03:16 PM
Very interesting! :)

Probably asked you this already - where in Herts are you? :)

Ian

EH1
10th October 2009, 03:36 PM
Probably asked you this already - where in Herts are you? :)

Ian

Baldock (J9 A1M) ;)

Ian
10th October 2009, 04:00 PM
Baldock (J9 A1M) ;)

Ah yes.

Ian

Ian
10th October 2009, 06:33 PM
Half an hour to Glasgow, four hours on the train so far.

Ian

Ellie
10th October 2009, 10:26 PM
I've never, ever, looked at anything on Twitter before, so this is a day of firsts for me. :)

theMusicMan
10th October 2009, 10:51 PM
I signed up a long while ago but have never used it to be honest. I have been reading Ians updates when I come to the net, and have just tried to figure out how this thing actually works.

Hmmmmm

Zuiko
11th October 2009, 12:56 AM
I notice Ian signed off for the night pretty soon after finding the free bar at the hotel! ;)

Not sure about Twitter, I take very slowly to these newfangled ideas and think I can live without it for now. Probably change my mind in about 5 years time, but by then everyone will be on something else. :rolleyes: