PDA

View Full Version : Howdy *waves*

Bern
8th October 2009, 07:52 AM
Hi all,

From Co Antrim, and the scenic Antrim Coast. Been an Oly user since my first slr (OM1), deviated a little towards Konica (FS1 & T1 and still have these) but returned to the digital world of Olympus with an E300. 2 updates on (E410 & E520) I am a happy wee bunny and dreaming of an E3 or E30...Elder daughter is following along nicely with my E410. Getting seriously into photography and hope to let my cams pay for themselves soon. Looking forward to a good mooch around here :)

EH1
8th October 2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome Bern! I hope you enjoy yourself here ;)

jonesy
8th October 2009, 03:40 PM
Hi Bern and welcome.
Its a great place to learn and share ideas/knowledge.

Jonesgj
8th October 2009, 05:33 PM
Welcome Bern

Barrie Norman
8th October 2009, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the site Bern

stevednp3
8th October 2009, 07:41 PM
Hi & welcome, look forward to seeing some of your photos :)

Bern
8th October 2009, 10:30 PM
Thank you, very friendly wee site, still finding my way but its all good :)

As to pix, I am an avid shooter (read will shoot anything!)
Flickr account here --> www.flickr.com/maccer and hope to set up a wee site of my own soon. All constructive criticism welcome, its always a learning curve. :)

theMusicMan
9th October 2009, 07:04 AM
Thank you, very friendly wee site, still finding my way but its all good :)

As to pix, I am an avid shooter (read will shoot anything!)
Flickr account here --> www.flickr.com/maccer (http://www.flickr.com/maccer) and hope to set up a wee site of my own soon. All constructive criticism welcome, its always a learning curve. :)
Welcome Bern... and indeed - we love avid shooters here!*chr

You will find many people here willing to offer their advice and support in a very friendly manner.

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots. Also - don't forget the monthly(ish) egroup challenges... the latest is 'Live Music' - see notice at the top of the page for links and info.

Shout if you need anything.

JackBenedict
9th October 2009, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum Bern - a very nice set of shots on your flicker account( I don't normally do Flicker,but as a fellow Irishman I made the exception ).

I particularly liked the divesity of your subjects - and some had me smiling much longer than was good for me.

*chr

Ellie
9th October 2009, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the site :)

Bern
9th October 2009, 06:31 PM
Thank you all very much. *chr

Ken Lister
9th October 2009, 07:41 PM
Incredible portfolio - well impressed!