PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

TDP
7th October 2009, 09:14 PM
Hi,

I've been directed here from Talk Photography, my name is Tom Dauben, i'm a keen landscape, wildlife and motorsport (eclectic, i know!) photographer.

I'm currently working on a new website to show my work: www.dauben.co.uk and have a flickr account here: www.flickr.com/photos/tomdauben

I currently use an E-500 with the 45-150mm and 50mm macro lenses, sadly I dropped my 14-45mm kit lens recently, so will be posting a 'wanted' ad for one if anyone has a good quality spare they would be happy to part with.

Cheers,
Tom.

Graham_of_Rainham
7th October 2009, 11:36 PM
Tom,

Welcome. Those older kit lenses are readily available on ebay and surprisingly good quality. Ok the 50mm f/2 is a bit of a benchmark lens, but I'm always pleased with the results I get from the E-500 + 14-45. I think the sensor on the E-500 is very good and unless you are going for very big prints or huge crops it's as good as most people will ever want.

*chr

jonesy
8th October 2009, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum. The members here are a very friendly bunch :)

Theres also a great gallery here to add photos to so you can share them with us! :D

CaptainD
8th October 2009, 07:38 AM
Dear Tom,

Welcome to the forum, its great that you have joined. I have had a look at your gallery on flikr which is full of really nice images. I really do hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Cheers

Chris *chr

EH1
8th October 2009, 12:13 PM
Welcome Tom! I hope you enjoy yourself here ;)