PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Greece.

vtsakiris
22nd January 2008, 02:31 PM
I was always too bored to carry around a camera, but on a recent trip to South Africa I was so stunned from the wildlife that I had to buy one...

I went into a shop and grabbed an E-510, it was a total rip off (1000 euro for E-510 + ED 14-42), but well spent because of the amazing pictures I shoot, from that moment on I fell in love with my camera and I started shooting again pictures...

The main reason I was not carrying a camera around was the fact that I did not like very much the outcome of the pictures I shoot, but now with an slr camera which is not complicated I am addicted shooting more and more pictures...

The first thing I did when I returned home was to buy an ED 18-180 and a ED 70-300, I ONLY WISH I HAD THE ED 70-300 WITH ME AT MY TRIP....

But now I have a reason to return to South Africa....

Barr1e
22nd January 2008, 06:46 PM
I was always too bored to carry around a camera, but on a recent trip to South Africa I was so stunned from the wildlife that I had to buy one...

I went into a shop and grabbed an E-510, it was a total rip off (1000 euro for E-510 + ED 14-42), but well spent because of the amazing pictures I shoot, from that moment on I fell in love with my camera and I started shooting again pictures...

The main reason I was not carrying a camera around was the fact that I did not like very much the outcome of the pictures I shoot, but now with an slr camera which is not complicated I am addicted shooting more and more pictures...

The first thing I did when I returned home was to buy an ED 18-180 and a ED 70-300, I ONLY WISH I HAD THE ED 70-300 WITH ME AT MY TRIP....

But now I have a reason to return to South Africa....

Hi and welcome vtsakiris -

Gosh, we are indeed being populated with folk from around the world. I'm pleased you chose the E-510 - what a good camera. Now you have those long lenses I'll be keeping an eye out for your pix in the gallery.

Regards. Barr1e

PeterD
22nd January 2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome vtsakiris,

Why not post some of you images in the gallery? Out of interest, why did you choose Olympus? Just curious.

The 70-300 lens is a real boon as is the IS on the camera. An essential combination with a long lens.

Have a look at some of the submissions on Foto Fair (within the forum). Its a great place to show images and get feedback.

Kind regards

PeterD