PDA

View Full Version : E-600 in the hand

shenstone
3rd October 2009, 02:15 PM
I had to drop the car in to get a tyre repaired because a builder left nails on the road :mad:

I took the opportunity to walk around the corner to Currys where I took a look at the E-600 and its certainly got a nice feel.

From the various posts here the only thing I think I would miss between it and the 620 is the muliple frames shooting so for many it may well be a good option

They have it for 529 with the 14-42, a Lowe Pro bag and a 4Gb Card. There are places on the web selling the 620 for less (I found the 620 + 14-42 for 490) so it may not be the best deal on the planet, but it's a good deal and competitive and Oly should make more of it as an entry level option. I simply don't understand why the low key introduction :confused:

All the same Ian/John... we should have a section to welcome people who buy one - if you have alreadr done so and you're reading this then welcome on board - you've made a great start *chr

Regards
Andy

shenstone
3rd October 2009, 02:18 PM
Sorry I meant to include a link.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0535779253.125457838 4@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjadeihhemfgecflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=10&sm=1&tm=0&sku=452903&category_oid=-23564#productInformationSection

It doesn't matter which part of DSG you look at Dixons, Currys, PC World - the deal is the same

Regards
Andy