PDA

View Full Version : E-3 eyepiece

benvendetta
29th September 2009, 11:44 AM
Lost mine yesterday :(
Looking on a few online retailer sites I cannot see one specically for the E-3. Does anyone know a place I can get the proper one and how much it is likely to cost?

EH1
29th September 2009, 11:46 AM
You need an Olympus EP-7. You can get one for 12.99 from www.lutoncameras.co.uk ;)

benvendetta
29th September 2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks Edward!
I have heard about this place but didn't think to look. That price is less than I thought but it is a shame about the p/p costing a third of that again :mad:

Will order one in a mo.

Nick Temple-Fry
29th September 2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks Edward!
I have heard about this place but didn't think to look. That price is less than I thought but it is a shame about the p/p costing a third of that again :mad:

Will order one in a mo.

Try phoning, pp is quoted at one standard rate - they aren't really an on-line retailer.

Nick

Wreckdiver
29th September 2009, 04:27 PM
If you send them a cheque for the items only and a stamped self-addressed jiffy bag or envelope they seem to be quite happy. I recently ordered some sync socket caps and hot shoe covers from Luton Cameras but their postage charges where more than the items. So I sent a cheque and a SAE and got the goods within a couple of days.

Steve

theMusicMan
29th September 2009, 06:16 PM
Hey Dave

I got a spare for my E-3 from a US seller on eBay, this one (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sipicamera/m.html?LH_BIN=1&_trkparms=65%253A2%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_ipg=&_sop=2&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_pgn=1).

I had a quick look and couldn't find any there just now, but perhaps contact him and see if he has any.

Olympus EP-6 LARGE Eyecup Evolt E500 E510 E410 E420 was the title, appreciate it doesn't mention the E-3, I can assure you they fit.

$19.99 was the price.

Happy to lend you my spare if you don't have one at all at the moment. If I had two, you could have one, but I only have the one spare. Shout if you want to borrow it.

benvendetta
29th September 2009, 10:14 PM
Wish I had waited to see Steve's post :( as I phoned up but was still charged 3-95 p/p. Well at least I should get it by the weekend.
I did try the E-500 eyecup on my E-3 and that fitted fine. Ho hum!
It's nice to know where you can get accessories and spares almost immediately without having to ask a general photo store to order them in special.

EH1
30th September 2009, 12:32 PM
Yes Luton cameras have a great stock, but you are far from the first to moan about their high P&P prices!