PDA

View Full Version : Olympus User relaunched

Ian
24th September 2009, 12:25 PM
Olympus User, the magazine published for Olympus UK that focuses on users of cameras across the Olympus range (not just E-System, which this site is focused on), has been relaunched. Subscribers are likely to be receiving, or have received, the new look mag this week. It features an interview with David Bailey.

There is also an online presence (http://olympususer.com), with a forum and gallery.

Ian

EH1
24th September 2009, 01:41 PM
I just followed this link & clicked on subscibe, It then displayed the subscribe page which says 2 easy ways to subscribe & a telephone number! Well that is only 1 way to subscibe I take it the second way is on-line, but I can`t find it! or is it me having a backward moment :confused:

yorky
24th September 2009, 04:06 PM
I prefered the old version. I used to Like Perry's column which seems to be gone now.

Paulpp
24th September 2009, 05:23 PM
I presume old subscriptions automatically continue?

stevednp3
24th September 2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the info Ian - I didnt know this existed, so called them and signed up today

DTD
26th September 2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the link – I heard the magazine was being relaunched and look forward to seeing the next issue.

Paulpp
27th September 2009, 09:19 PM
Received my first copy and have e-mailed them asking what is happening about old subscriptions as I see the publisher has changed.
Will let you know when (and if ?????) I receive a reply - a cynic or what.

DTD
28th September 2009, 06:01 AM
I think they've just got another publisher to produce the magazine for them – as you've received a copy, I imagine all the subscriptions have just transfered.

stevednp3
6th October 2009, 02:56 PM
I subscribed to the magazine about 2 weeks ago and they said they would send me out a current version, but I havent received it as of yet, does anyone know how long they take to send out. I sent them an email a few days ago and no reply :(

EH1
6th October 2009, 03:32 PM
I would give them a kick up the backside if I were you! *yes

Paulpp
6th October 2009, 09:05 PM
I got the magazine ok and e-mailed them asking about the direct debit but have yet to receive a reply. I had thought (maybe wrongly) that you couldn't transfer direct debits between organisations and it seems to be a new publisher?