PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Oakleigh Photography
24th September 2009, 11:59 AM
Iam new to Olympus and photography in general. I bought a 410 recently and I am now hooked. I cant believe how intense photography could be.

I have registered here to get some good advice about Olympus equipment in general and to also improve my technique

John

Ian
24th September 2009, 12:19 PM
Iam new to Olympus and photography in general. I bought a 410 recently and I am now hooked. I cant believe how intense photography could be.

I have registered here to get some good advice about Olympus equipment in general and to also improve my technique

John

Hi John!

You have come to the right place here. All sorts of questions are posted and answered, and we have a great members photo gallery with over 15,000 images at the last count. We also have a hot line to Olympus UK, so if you have any questions we can usually get an answer.

The usual advice is to start showing us your pictures :)

Ian

Oakleigh Photography
24th September 2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Ian

Thanks for the welcome. i will upload some photo's later although they are probably not that good at the moment, but all the comments and criticisms would be useful

john

snaarman
24th September 2009, 12:51 PM
Welcome along.. We are a friendly bunch here, and there is always a lot of constructive advice and useful tips available..

Pete

Oakleigh Photography
24th September 2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks Peter

Looking forward to learning

John

EH1
24th September 2009, 01:27 PM
Welcome John! Don`t be afraid to ask questions & show us your pictures, like Pete said we are a friendly bunch, unlike many forums! ;)

StephenL
24th September 2009, 01:47 PM
Hi John! Good to have a new member. We look forward to learning from your questions!

Oakleigh Photography
24th September 2009, 01:51 PM
Hi All

Thanks for the friendly welcomes

John

jonesy
24th September 2009, 02:58 PM
Welcome to a very friendly forum with people who are willing to offer some great advice.