PDA

View Full Version : Hei fra Norge

goffen
20th January 2008, 02:06 PM
Hi.

I'm Goffen, and i spend a lot of time on forums rgd Oly e-series. Best way to learn IMO.

I'm a pure hobbyist, Got a Minolta SLR in my army days (1980), and various non SLR's thereafter Had about 13 Digicams before i got my e-300 a few years ago. Was almost converted to pentax by the k10d, but when oly came with IS on the 510 i went back. I'm into long tele stuff for deer photography, so IS is important to me. That's the whole point for me. To one day get a really great shot of a really great Stag.

I love my e-3, but it had serious lens-comms problems, so i returned it last week. I REALLY miss it. Hope it won't be long. I have good faith in Oly service.

Goffen

Barr1e
20th January 2008, 02:51 PM
Hi.

I'm Goffen, and i spend a lot of time on forums rgd Oly e-series. Best way to learn IMO.

I'm a pure hobbyist, Got a Minolta SLR in my army days (1980), and various non SLR's thereafter Had about 13 Digicams before i got my e-300 a few years ago. Was almost converted to pentax by the k10d, but when oly came with IS on the 510 i went back. I'm into long tele stuff for deer photography, so IS is important to me. That's the whole point for me. To one day get a really great shot of a really great Stag.

I love my e-3, but it had serious lens-comms problems, so i returned it last week. I REALLY miss it. Hope it won't be long. I have good faith in Oly service.

Goffen

Hi Goffen and welcome.

My wife and I also like to shoot deer in the wild and look forward to you showing some of your pix on the site.

Enjoy your time here and I hope you get your E-3 returned soon.

Regards. Barr1e

CaptainD
20th January 2008, 03:17 PM
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do, there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people here. It would be interesting if you can spare the time to keep us updated with your unfortunate E-3 problems. No doubt Olympus will look after you.

Please take the time to upload some images as I really enjoy seeing other peoples work. It's a nice way to learn how to improve mine (hopefully!!).

Cheers

Chris

PeterD
20th January 2008, 09:02 PM
Hi.

Goffen

Welcome to the site. Its good to have another wild life enthusiast. As others have said we look forward to seeing some of your images in the gallery.

Sorry to hear of your problems with the E3 and hope it is returned in good working order to you soon.

Kind regards

PeterD

OlyFlyer
20th January 2008, 09:52 PM
Hej goffen och välkommen.

OK, back to English. Glad to meet a known person again. Not only that, but yet another interested in experiments, DIY and macro. Check out my ball point pen macro here (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5166&posted=1#post5166). Sorry about your E-3.

froeng
20th January 2008, 10:40 PM
Hi Goffen,

welcome to the e-group! As you are based in Norway, I am looking forward to seeing some beautiful landscape shots from you. This group is becoming more and more international. Maybe we should all post some photos from our home countries every now and then...

Best Regards

Frank

OlyFlyer
20th January 2008, 11:00 PM
Maybe we should all post some photos from our home countries every now and then... Frank, I just started.

http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5180#post5180

Good idea.