PDA

View Full Version : 20th Challenge: 'Dirty' - The Results

theMusicMan
29th August 2009, 06:33 AM
Hi Everyone

Well, what a super response to the challenge, and also a lot of voters this month too. I am delighted that this challenge was so well supported, thanks all.

And so... onto the results... in reverse order;

In 3rd place, with 15 points is: Thea (tlove), with 'Dirty'.
http://www.reflectingme.com/img/v4/p533676235.jpg

In 2nd place, with 18 points is: Dave (dbutch) with 'Sorry Mum'.
http://www.reflectingme.com/img/v4/p53042643.jpg

In 1st place, with 40 points is... sorry...: John (theMusicMan) with 'Dirty Feet, Dirty Mind'
http://www.reflectingme.com/img/v1/p54952411.jpg

Now... what I have done this month is this.

As I won the challenge last month too, I thought it only fair that I offer the choosing of the next challenge #21 theme, and subsequent running of that theme to the person in 2nd place, and if that person doesn't want to do this, then I will offer this to the person in 3rd place, then if that person doesn't want to do it either, I will once again do it. Does that sound fair to you all...?

I have also sent the spreadsheet I use to collate the results off to an impartial member who (1) didn't enter, (2) didn't vote.

I have already contacted Dave about choosing the next theme and running the next challenge, and if Dave doesn't want to do this, I shall ask Thea, and if Thea doesn't want to do this, then I will. Hopefully we'll have another challenge up and running within a day or so, so we can take advantage of the Bank Holiday weekends photo shooting opportunity.

I hope you all feel I have done the right thing here, I have tried to be fair and decent... :)

Jonesgj
29th August 2009, 07:21 AM
John,

I voted for yours - really good. Really pleased it won..... are you going to disclose who the models are?

No objections to your suggestion.

Off to Stamford meet now ... have a good day!

Graydon

EH1
29th August 2009, 11:45 AM
You entered & won your own competition! Your not by any chance an MP too?:rolleyes:.................................... ............Only joking John :D, but seriously Well Done!;)

Ian Grego
29th August 2009, 04:42 PM
Congratulations on the win John well deserved

Ian

Trausti Hraunfjord
29th August 2009, 07:25 PM
Congrats.

Again I got 2 out of 3 right.... though not in the right order.

Having a dirty mind is not all that bad :)

ndl0071
29th August 2009, 07:36 PM
Well Done John, I really liked this shot, a deserved winner:)

theMusicMan
29th August 2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments.

In case anyone is interested, the culprits were Lloyd (my son) and his smashing girlfriend, Lauren. They were really game for a laff though I must say that taking a shot of my son and his girlfriend in this errrrm.... uncompromising position - was a tad unnatural!! :) hehe.

Still waiting for a reply from Dave re the next challenge, hopefully we'll be able to start the next one very soon.

DavidJ1609
30th August 2009, 11:31 AM
Hi John,

Congratulations. I chose yours as number one, but didn't vote for the other two.

Still, one out of three isn't bad, (though not as good as one out of fifteen :D) At least I voted for the winner! Well thought out and deserved! *chr

DavidJ.

dbutch
30th August 2009, 11:45 AM
Congrats to John, the best picture one and well done to Thea

Sorry was busy yesterday, but to answer Johns question yes I am happy to host and I have an idea so will post something shortly

Dave

theMusicMan
30th August 2009, 12:53 PM
Congrats to John, the best picture one and well done to Thea

Sorry was busy yesterday, but to answer Johns question yes I am happy to host and I have an idea so will post something shortly

DaveExcellent, thanks Dave.

I see you're already onto it - super stuff...!*chr I have 'stuck' your thread too so it is always at the top now.

tlove
30th August 2009, 02:04 PM
Well done you guys - glad to see you've accepted the challenge Dave, and good luck to all for the next one!!

Thea