PDA

View Full Version : USA E-3 Reg.

Ijay37
17th January 2008, 07:10 PM
My equipment was sourced from USA E-3 12-60 SHLD-4 I tryed to register my E-3 on Olympus Europe site in December and it would not accept my Serial No. Today I successfully registered my lens and SHLD-4 so decided to try the E-3 body again and was suprised to find that it now accepted my serial No. :confused: So I now have all my equipment registered in case of theft etc. :)
John

PeterD
17th January 2008, 07:50 PM
My equipment was sourced from USA E-3 12-60 SHLD-4 I tryed to register my E-3 on Olympus Europe site in December and it would not accept my Serial No. Today I successfully registered my lens and SHLD-4 so decided to try the E-3 body again and was suprised to find that it now accepted my serial No. :confused: So I now have all my equipment registered in case of theft etc. :)
John

Thats really good news John. I seem to remember your earlier post when you could not register.

PeterD

shenstone
17th January 2008, 08:09 PM
John

Well I Never !

On reading your post I tried to register my EC-14 which had been refused and hey presto it registered.

Maybe Olympus are monitoring this forum or mabe it's the computer pixies smiling on us :rolleyes:

If this was Olympus watching the forum then well done guys, but don't keep it a secret - let us know.

Regards
Andy