PDA

View Full Version : editing software

yorky
5th August 2009, 01:36 PM
Hi
Hi, I went to a dealer fair this morning to buy some paper, (40% cheaper and no postage) I use Permajet as I use their ink system. Whilst there, I looked at a couple of other stands. I was very impressed with some software from www.onOnsoftware.com the makers of genuine fractels. It is an edition for photoshop that works as a plug in and there is a cut down version for Elements. they offer a free download 30 day trial. The version for elements is probably all you would need..Its worth a look and watch the video....I was so impressed I nearly softened. Its called esentials for the elements version.

gno
5th August 2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Yorky,
Too many "on's" I think try this (http://en.onsoftware.com/?s=fractals)

Regards

Gavin

yorky
5th August 2009, 05:22 PM
Sorry about the typo. it should be- www.onOnesoftware.com and look for "essentials"

DerekW
5th August 2009, 07:42 PM
A couple of months ago OnOne gave a demo at the Apple Club I go to, most impressive, the most impressive plugin is the one that can separate a bride's veil from the back ground such that you could put a different background under the layer containing the veil.

Off course it does not have to be a brides veil it could be net curtains etc

A little bit too pricey for me to have as a diversion type plug in but of trivial cost to a user that would need these functions on a regular basis.