PDA

View Full Version : E-3 promotional video

Barr1e
15th January 2008, 08:30 PM
I noted some comments on another site and googled the link below.

http://blip.tv/file/590443

It could well whet the appetite of others as it has mine.

Regards. Barr1e

BigD
15th January 2008, 10:08 PM
i had to stop watching :( i so want one, anyone want a kidny ?

Scapula Memory
15th January 2008, 10:29 PM
I got halfway through and had to stop as well. Then I looked again. Now I am thinking of selling one of my beloved guitars to fund it. See the trouble you have caused Barry?:eek:

John.

Barr1e
15th January 2008, 10:43 PM
I got halfway through and had to stop as well. Then I looked again. Now I am thinking of selling one of my beloved guitars to fund it. See the trouble you have caused Barry?:eek:

John.

I'm desperate too - doh.

BigD - you forgot to mention the eggs and bacon.

Regards. Barr1e

Edit - I think the HLD-4 grip offer has been extended. Do your own research.

BigD
15th January 2008, 11:04 PM
if only i had a spare 1200 :( one day me thinks :D

Solar
16th January 2008, 05:30 AM
I watched the whole thing ... I learned one thing from it, having to do with the reading the live histogram while in LV mode ... which I thought was rather neat. I hadn't gotten that far yet as I have only used LV a dozen times and never with the manual to hand ....

It's all in all a good video. I would love to see a more technical version though about the ins and outs of the functions and which settings tend to work better in certain conditions ... although I guess that would be cheating. But definitely as a promotional tool they should be sitting in camera shops with a free sign so people can take them at will ... also they should get them sent out via 2-3 of the largest circulation photo mags in the UK, US, Asia ... so that everyone who buys one on a newstand or via subscription has this nice DVD they can learn about the E-3 with ... sure beats wading through forums.

Or reading a review by some Canikon user in some magazine ....

Ijay37
16th January 2008, 02:44 PM
I wonder if Frank Spath will write a book for the E-3 like the one he wrote for the E-1, I found that more useful for the E-1 than the instructions on a disc.
For anyone interested the ISBN is 3-925334-67-X
John