PDA

View Full Version : Sigma joins Olympus in Customer Focus

PeterD
17th June 2009, 10:09 AM
My Bigma is still away on repair in Japan and I am off on holiday next week:(.

Sigma have sent me a new Bigma on loan whilst mine is being repaired*chr. I did not ask for this but it was offered me. I received the lens late Monday and tested it on my E3. It is just as good as the original:D.

Ask yourself how many companies selling consumer products respond to Customer concerns in the way Olympus have done in the past for me and now Sigma? I suspect very few.

I am very pleased with my purchases from both of these suppliers and it is great to know that they are also concerned of our (the customer's) needs.

It is acts like this that should not go unrecorded.

Peter

Nick Temple-Fry
17th June 2009, 10:27 AM
Good news Peter

Especially as I know you missed the exercise and the capability inherent in carrying the Bigma around.

Well done Sigma*chr.

I just hope you've been weight training in the interim (a couple of bricks in the old camera bag?), so that you've still got the strength to carry it.

Nick

PeterD
17th June 2009, 09:09 PM
Good news Peter

Especially as I know you missed the exercise and the capability inherent in carrying the Bigma around.

Well done Sigma*chr.

I just hope you've been weight training in the interim (a couple of bricks in the old camera bag?), so that you've still got the strength to carry it.

Nick

Thanks Nick. Just got to find the time to use it properly ........ next week Cornwall with a good weather forecast*chr.
Peter

Zuiko
18th June 2009, 12:23 AM
Have a good holiday, Peter, and thanks for this reassuring report on Sigma - they obviously know the true meaning of customer service and should be commended!

Look forward to seeing some pictures from Cornwall. :)

PeterD
18th June 2009, 04:00 AM
Thank you John. Organised this trip 2 months ago and look forward to it. The West country is such a beautiful place!

Peter

Barrie Norman
18th June 2009, 05:49 PM
Have a good time Peter and I will look forward to seeing all your posts on your return.

Barrie

PeterD
18th June 2009, 07:01 PM
Have a good time Peter and I will look forward to seeing all your posts on your return.

Barrie

Thanks Barrie. I shall try and get some good shots and perhaps give people an insight in what we have seen. Those fishing villiages etc are just crying out to be recorded:).
I shall be taking a laptop and the campsite has internet access so I will likely post some images while I am there.
Peter