PDA

View Full Version : Hello everbody,

stevemerrick
9th June 2009, 04:15 PM
Heyah,

I have just joined, (sinse I crashed the bike on Sunday I am temporarilly under house arrest,) I'm a press snapper and last year I broke the Nikons I used to use so in a desperate fit grabbed a couple of cheap E1'S and Bobbs your uncle I was an olympus user, I've sinse backed them up with an oM1 AND 2N CAMERAS, But they are actually better than the d200's I was using, and I am very happy with the 10x8's they knock out.

In fact folks the only drawback to being an Olympus user is the pro solitude, so with that I type out a VERY BIG HELLO, and would love any photo studio/photoshop tricks any one has, (Big Black and White Nuts wellcome.
*chr

Steve Merrick

PS I just uploaded a load of pics so if you like it or hate it feel free top let me know

Graham_of_Rainham
9th June 2009, 06:05 PM
Steve,

Welcome, you will find us to be a very friendly bunch.

I've just looked through your images in slideshow mode. Very impressed. Now going back for a longer look

*chr

stevemerrick
10th June 2009, 12:07 PM
Hiyah,

I am about to hop around on a walking stick to shoot the tube strike, I dont know what I miss more, the use of me left leg or my bike, I am just going to have a look at your stuff but am still trying to get my profile pic up.

Anyhow good to hear you like the stuff, its why i like the E1 more than the other models, Its a tough little cookie and suits my work.

:-) Cheers

Steve

ndl0071
10th June 2009, 12:25 PM
Hi Steve, Welcome to the site which is a mine of information.

*chr

Jonesgj
10th June 2009, 10:07 PM
Hi Steve,

..and welcome. You have some nice B&W images - I have had a quick look and will go back for a better look soon.

Regards

Graydon

sapper
11th June 2009, 10:17 AM
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.
I too have an E1 but use it for backup.