PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Derbyshire

eunosben
4th May 2009, 08:09 PM
Hi everyone I'm Ben from Derbyshire. I currently own an E-500 but will be upgrading to something new and shiny soon (will still be Olympus).
My main interest photography wise is urban exploration but also recently started climbing so will be taking lots of related photos soon.

peak4
4th May 2009, 08:30 PM
Welcome Ben, Just over the border in Sheffield. I'm sure you will find this a friendly and helpful forum.
Love the E-500 myself and only reluctantly putting one up for sale soon in favour of an E-620.
Do you have a link to your urbex stuff, by PM if you prefer.
Have a look at Garrie's pages for an interesting take on it here.

eunosben
4th May 2009, 08:35 PM
There are a few pics on my website www.benjamin-bexson.com or if you go onto www.derelictplaces.co.uk and search for my username which is fezzyben. Its the E-620 that I am contemplating too.

250swb
4th May 2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Ben. I'm in the north of Derbyshire. I've had a look at your web site (very classy, I have a Clikpic account for my business work) and there are some really good photo's. I've done a project a few years ago about a derelict carbide works in the Rivelin Valley, and your link to the 'Derelict Places' site is very interesting as I'm always attracted by old buildings.

Steve

ndl0071
5th May 2009, 08:16 AM
Hello Ben and Welcome:)