PDA

View Full Version : Portrait Professional

Barr1e
6th January 2008, 08:47 PM
This program seems very good - certainly appears to take the hard work out of touching up etc.

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/

Is it worth the cost?

Regards. Barr1e

Hiding_Pup
7th January 2008, 01:27 AM
Not really appropriate for the kind of photography I do but 30 seems pretty cheap if you were going to use it often. I paid more than that for and my black and white converter (by TheImagingFactory). Portrait Professional have a trial download at the moment so why not give that a go and see if you take to it?

Barr1e
7th January 2008, 08:34 AM
Not really appropriate for the kind of photography I do but 30 seems pretty cheap if you were going to use it often. I paid more than that for and my black and white converter (by TheImagingFactory). Portrait Professional have a trial download at the moment so why not give that a go and see if you take to it?

Having trialled it I thought I would pass the link on to others to find out what they thought about it.

Thanks for your coments - my findings on its use was it saved a great deal of time and the finished item had a great wow factor.

Kind regards. Barr1e

Hiding_Pup
7th January 2008, 01:01 PM
In which case, I think you've got your answer right there!

Glyn R
7th January 2008, 04:03 PM
Seems to me to make plastic people. Ok if you put a load of soft focus on as well.:(