PDA

View Full Version : lovely place to learn,

chas-mac
26th April 2009, 01:24 PM
hi everyone,just thought id introduce myself,im from cumbria very near to the beautiful lake district,im also new to this and just purchased a e 510 that was fitted with a four thirds 18-42 lens,and ive just got two more namely sigma 18-50 f/3 lens also a sigma 55-200 f/4 lens,not sure what the difference is between the 14-42 and the sigma 18-50,but i got it anyway,id like the 70-300 ,but i maybe should learn to walk before i run,:rolleyes:anyway ive enjoyed looking on this site and thank you to the members who have welcomed me already,ill keep looking and asking,take care all,*chr

yorky
26th April 2009, 02:12 PM
You have plenty to go at in Cumbria to kep those lenses busy, your trouble will be having too much to choose from-coast-hills-lakes-wildlife, its all there in abundance.

DanH56
26th April 2009, 02:18 PM
Hello there. You'll be alright with these guys Chas-Mac, they know their stuff and are very helpful.

ringneck
26th April 2009, 02:39 PM
You have plenty to go at in Cumbria to kep those lenses busy, your trouble will be having too much to choose from-coast-hills-lakes-wildlife, its all there in abundance.
..............and a host of Golden dafodills...and even more visitor/photers.

Keith....Mr Jealous. *chr

Ellie
28th April 2009, 12:47 AM
Hi chas-mac, good to meet you.

It sounds as if you've got a good selection of lenses, I'm sure you'll enjoy using them :)