PDA

View Full Version : E-620 in Lincoln

Jonesgj
17th April 2009, 04:28 PM
We went to Lincoln today, and after wandering around the Castle and Cathedral we made our way back down into the centre. On my way there I noticed London Camera Exchange. I found that they had the E-620 twin lens kit for 799.99. I asked for a body only price and the chap, who was very helpful, said 649.99. I commented to him that I hadnt expected these until May, and he told me that they had received theirs this morning. I didnt purchase as I am still not sure whether to go for that or the E-30. Also, I believed the rrp - body only - would be 599.99 for the E-620.

Anyway. I thought I would post here if anyone was interested.

(I also went into Jessops, but was told only certain shops will be selling Olympus kit and Lincoln wasn't one of them)

benvendetta
17th April 2009, 09:28 PM
Just got an email from Warehouse Express saying that they had the E-620 in stock for 599 body only.

Jonesgj
17th April 2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I was tracking these on Warehouse Express too.. Just checked a minute after you posted your note, and their web site still shows it as pre-order.

Regards

Graydon

Jonesgj
18th April 2009, 10:20 AM
Just browsed the LCE website (http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/NewProducts.asp?New=5&Digital-SLR-Cameras), and they have the E-620 @ 599.99.

So they could have tempted me more yesterday, but gave me an incorrect figure.... so anyone going to Lincoln - beware.

Regards

Graydon