PDA

View Full Version : Post Brexit Trade Route, AU-UK

pandora
9th May 2019, 08:15 PM
In anticipation of a possible future blockade of the South China Sea trade route, work has already begun on a faster direct route between our two nations.
http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/P8141453.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/102697)
Chilled Fosters Lager will be mulled and warmed midway and arrive just as you like it. Regarding the trade balance, we'll have the drop on you.

Graham_of_Rainham
9th May 2019, 08:30 PM

*chr

MJ224
9th May 2019, 08:32 PM
A big hole Mark......................*chr

pandora
9th May 2019, 08:41 PM
Indeed, Mark, but there's a growing concern here that it could become a conduit for illegal Pommie immigrants in violation of our sovereign borders …

Naughty Nigel
9th May 2019, 09:14 PM
Indeed, Mark, but there's a growing concern here that it could become a conduit for illegal Pommie immigrants in violation of our sovereign borders

You can have our 'pollies' Mark. :)

pandora
10th May 2019, 10:13 AM
You can have our 'pollies' Mark. :)
Are you proposing a two way trade deal?
What would be the exchange rate?
May is all but over, so who will ratify the agreement?
We have an election next week, so all bets are on the table.

Jax
10th May 2019, 10:18 AM
May is all but over, so who will ratify the agreement?

Nigel Farage ?

Jax

Naughty Nigel
10th May 2019, 10:19 AM

100:1 sounds like a fair deal to me. You have a lot more prison space down there than we do. :D

Naughty Nigel
10th May 2019, 10:21 AM
Nigel Farage ?

Jax

After last night's performance on BBC QT I should think he will be hiding under a rock for a while. :rolleyes:

Jax
10th May 2019, 10:23 AM
After last night's performance on BBC QT I should think he will be hiding under a rock for a while. :rolleyes:

Probably the very same rock he lives under :)

Jax

pandora
10th May 2019, 11:04 AM
100:1 sounds like a fair deal to me. You have a lot more prison space down there than we do. :D
You drive a hard bargain, but okay, you have more pollies, we have more space, so Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton shouldn't put too much strain on ADX Florence.
Your 100 will be processed on Manus Island (Port Arthur was closed) to weed out terrorists.

Ricoh
10th May 2019, 11:05 AM
So presumably that's where you Aussies pi$$ into and it comes out as Fosters in the UK ;) Certainly tastes like pi$$!

Otto
10th May 2019, 11:30 AM
So presumably that's where you Aussies pi$$ into and it comes out as Fosters in the UK ;) Certainly tastes like pi$$!

Looks like it too!

Though having tried Fosters both in the Uk and in Australia I can tell you it tastes less bad here than there *chr.

Naughty Nigel
10th May 2019, 11:33 AM
If we are going to have a Fosters tunnel from Australia please can we have a pipeline to Dublin too? :D

Otto
10th May 2019, 02:30 PM
And one to the Isle of Islay!

MJ224
10th May 2019, 04:52 PM
Indeed, Mark, but there's a growing concern here that it could become a conduit for illegal Pommie immigrants in violation of our sovereign borders

there might be a huge increase in that shortly......I have my 10 note ready...*chr

MJ224
10th May 2019, 04:54 PM

Unfair....what sort of pl$$ do you enjoy......*chr

MJ224
10th May 2019, 04:57 PM
And to Yr Hendy...………….I will start digging a hole to meet you...…….Actually Tesco have that already...………..*chr

(if you are in a hole stop digging...………???)

Ricoh
10th May 2019, 06:15 PM
Unfair....what sort of pl$$ do you enjoy......*chr
I certainly don't drink pi$$, not even my own! Regarding alcohol, I only drink on rare occasions.

pandora
10th May 2019, 06:26 PM
I can't say that I've tasted pi$$ but warm mulled beer is doubtless the closest thing to it … *chr :D

there might be a huge increase in that shortly...……...I have my 10 note ready...*chr
If you claim refugee status you'll be routed to a tunnel that exits into a lion park and the ten quid is waived … *yes