PDA

View Full Version : Keep or Sell?

Pupkin
14th December 2018, 10:44 AM
Iíve just moved over the the OM-D MFT, deciding whether to keep for prosperityís sake or ebay? Trouble is if I do keep it itís going to be like my friends who have loads of old cameras that are just sitting around, that said I could pass it down the ĎPupkiní family I feel Iíve learnt such a lot from this camera and really preserved, would be a shame to see it go :confused:

AMc
14th December 2018, 10:54 AM
I have kept older cameras with minor faults that mean they're more or less worthless.
If it's fully functional then I would sell it on and let someone use it rather than have it take up space. I don't find I go back to older cameras and use them again and like cars and musical instruments, IMHO cameras should be used.

Pupkin
14th December 2018, 10:57 AM
Good point, you never know someone could be after a bargain for Christmas and like me it could set them up for a hobby that they really get a lot out of.:)

Graham_of_Rainham
14th December 2018, 11:48 AM
I have lost count of the number of cameras I have given away or sold, and I still have far to many... :o

djrwhittle
15th December 2018, 12:06 PM
Iíve just replaced my E510 with an E620. I had no intention of doing so but it was too good an offer... To appease Mrs W I reluctantly decided to sell the E510. Before I could sort things out with eBay/amazon no.1 daughter expressed an interest. I gave it to her and now itís still in the family.:cool: