PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South Wales

taxi
3rd January 2008, 10:20 PM
Hi

Just sayi9ng hello, based in Neath, South Wales and enjoy wild life and landscape photography.

I look forward to seeing your photos and discussing photography with u

Gerald

BigD
3rd January 2008, 10:29 PM
welcome to the forums from a fellow newbie :D

theMusicMan
3rd January 2008, 10:34 PM
Allo there fellow boyo...:) Don't like people from Neath me... especially those who follow the towns rugby team!!

How ya doing :) welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some of your images.

PeterD
3rd January 2008, 10:39 PM
Hi

Just sayi9ng hello, based in Neath, South Wales and enjoy wild life and landscape photography.

I look forward to seeing your photos and discussing photography with u

Gerald

Welcome Gerald,

You have access to some wonderful locations to satisfy your photography interests. Hope to see some of your images soon. I am still experimenting but my interests are similar to yours.

Kind regards

PeterD

taxi
4th January 2008, 12:15 AM
Allo there fellow boyo...:) Don't like people from Neath me... especially those who follow the towns rugby team!!

How ya doing :) welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some of your images.

You're not sulking because we keep all the the trophies in West Wales.:):) And it looks like we'll be doing it this year again. :):)

Thanks for the welcome all, and I'll be posting some images up over the net few days.

theMusicMan
4th January 2008, 12:59 AM
Me...?? sulking...?? phah....!!

Bleeding South Wales All Blacks.... ;)

taxi
4th January 2008, 01:05 AM
All Blacks by name All Blacks by nature, win or else

theMusicMan
4th January 2008, 01:07 AM
Haha... nice one. You sure are off to a great start this season again though. As for Newport, well.... might as well give up now eh!

taxi
8th January 2008, 08:36 PM
Well Newport might put on a run to the end of the season. Do you follow the dragons?

theMusicMan
8th January 2008, 08:40 PM
Well they may put on a run to the end of the season. Do you follow the dragons?
I doubt it, though they had a good end to last years season - being beaten to the title by the West Wales All Blacks :)

I don't usually go to watch the Dragons games as I find them a little... errrrm... commercial. I prefer to watch grass roots rugby to be honest. My lad (now 17) stopped playing rugby last season when he had played for several years for Caerleon in the various age groups. it was marvelous watching kids of that age play - they were awe inspiring, really good for a gang of kids. It was especially pleasing to watch them grow as a team too, sad that he didn't continue to play with the youth team - he could have made Newport/Dragons trials so I am told...

taxi
9th January 2008, 11:37 PM
I now what you mean about the Dragons. The ospreys have gone down the same road, but it is professional rugby and they do have to get the money pay the players. Its a shame that the players and string 2 passes together at the moment (well the ospreys anyway).

It's a shame about your boy, but he's only doing what feels right for him. He may decide one day and take it back up.