PDA

View Full Version : Double Bogey on the 18th...

Wally
25th October 2018, 09:37 AM
*??? or is it more Trumped up news? --> https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/when-trump-phones-friends-the-chinese-and-the-russians-listen-and-learn/ar-BBOR9Ty?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

TimP
25th October 2018, 09:59 AM
Probably true, nothing would surprise me about him. There’s been talk from day 1 about his refusal to give up his phones. Totally amazed no one seems to be able to reign the orange tw@ in at all, unbelievable for a so called modern democracy, albeit one that’s currently speeding towards fascism (if one believes the news)

Keith-369
25th October 2018, 10:20 AM
I think he's listened to 'My Way' too many times *yes :D

TimP
25th October 2018, 02:18 PM
I think he's listened to 'My Way' too many times *yes :D

I really donít think heís got the attention span for a four and a half minute song.

Keith-369
25th October 2018, 03:04 PM
I really donít think heís got the attention span for a four and a half minute song.

And even if he did, I'm sure that he hums his way through every line ..... except for the only one he sings (that's if he does/can sing) ..... And we all know which one that is ...

Wally
25th October 2018, 07:40 PM
:eek: I don't know about anyone else, but going from previous reports on Top Secret button pressing responses... the password was / is ???

Even if fake news, I had to have a change of underwear and buy new boots.

I think they will have to change "In God we trust" to "In Candy Crush we trust". *yes