PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you ...

olyroby
20th March 2009, 12:11 PM
Hallo to everyone ... is this correct to introduce themselves ?

I hope yes, becouse I don't speack english very well ... I'm OlyRoby (alias Roberto) and I live in Genoa (Italy) and I get interested in photography from the first '80 years ... about 25 years of the 45 years of my life .

More of this "time" was spent in the darkroom, where I learned to love the black & white ... and the "HP5".

I prefer macro and portrait ... but in general I love any kind of photographic experience .

I am a "fan" (and user) of Olympus brand ... from the beginning ... and I'm very happy each time I find a new community of Olympus-friends (like this) !

What I can say, more than "nice to meet you" ... ?!?!

StephenL
20th March 2009, 12:17 PM
Hello Roberto and welcome! Your English seems good to me - certainly far better than my Italian! You will find us a very friendly group here, so don't be afraid to post your comments and pictures.

PS I like your web site, especially the wildlife photos!

JackBenedict
20th March 2009, 01:09 PM
Hello Roberto,

I told you yesterday it was friendly site . Welcome to the UK forum.

Best Regards*chr*chr

Ian
20th March 2009, 02:02 PM
Welcome Roberto - each time I visit Italy I love it even more! I was last there in the summer last year, to visit the Manfrotto tripod factory, and also a day in Venice :)

I hope you are also aware of Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com), which is a more internation site that we run, though you are very welcome here as well. :)

Ian

skyman1
21st March 2009, 09:29 AM
Hi and welcome to the site :)

olyroby
23rd March 2009, 12:49 PM
Thank you (to all) for your kindly hospitality & your welcome !
It's not easy the life for me here (for the language) but I've already see some things that I like very well ... and sure You'll be (all) my Olympus-Friends !

Ellie
25th March 2009, 02:07 PM
Lovely to meet you *chr