PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek saga casts new Spock

Wally
15th August 2018, 05:52 PM
Live long and prosper... *super --> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45194195

KeithL
16th August 2018, 12:09 PM
Spock with curly hair? That's wacky!

Ian
18th August 2018, 12:18 PM
I really like Discovery but Julia, who is a bit of a purist when it comes to Star Trek, hasn't been won over - though she was lukewarm to TNG and since became a massive fan.

Ian

TimP
18th August 2018, 12:26 PM
Currently rewatching Enterprise. Tried Discovery but couldn’t get into it, must try again after we’ve finished Enterprise, that or it’s back to StarGate! (Atlantis probably)

Ian
18th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Currently rewatching Enterprise. Tried Discovery but couldn’t get into it, must try again after we’ve finished Enterprise, that or it’s back to StarGate! (Atlantis probably)

Julia and I have been through the entire Stargate SG1 rerun on Pick this year and are now well into their rerun of Atlantis - great stuff :D

Ian

TimP
18th August 2018, 04:23 PM
Julia and I have been through the entire Stargate SG1 rerun on Pick this year and are now well into their rerun of Atlantis - great stuff :D

Ian

I hate to think how many times we’ve watched SG1 and Atlantis, curled up on a cold winters evening with a glass of wine and the cast of StarGate!
Enterprise feels all new because we’ve only seen it once before and don’t remember much, if any of each episode. Harmless escapism.

Internaut
19th August 2018, 02:14 PM
I enjoyed Discovery, but good grief it’s divisive. Real Trekkies in particular get very vocal about it.