PDA

View Full Version : Whitehouse Security Farce

Harold Gough
14th August 2018, 09:56 AM
https://www.grahamcluley.com/security-breach-in-the-white-houses-situation-room/

Harold

Wally
15th August 2018, 07:51 AM
What I found even more interesting was that DT has been demanding that WH staff sign non-disclosure agreements and, that he records others during meetings. $15k pcm seems to be the going rate for the sound of silence... but there is a twist. Non-disclosure agreements with regard to government staff, apparently, cannot be legally enforced?

If I were in DT's position, I'd be getting in fresh supplies of underwear and making ready to repel boarders. ;)

KeithL
17th August 2018, 09:57 AM
What I found even more interesting was that DT has been demanding that WH staff sign non-disclosure agreements and, that he records others during meetings. $15k pcm seems to be the going rate for the sound of silence... but there is a twist. Non-disclosure agreements with regard to government staff, apparently, cannot be legally enforced?

If I were in DT's position, I'd be getting in fresh supplies of underwear and making ready to repel boarders. ;)

Would that be for staff whom he takes a dislike to?

Ever read the Shardlake series? The description of the Fulford meeting of Henry VIII's Progress with the dignitaries of York is, I think, terrific history, and was taken from the York archive. They had a row of improvised loos in a field nearby, for people who were terrified at meeting Henry; and some didn't quite make it to the latrine before succumbing. DT and H VIII had a lot in common; the only difference is that during H VIII's reign, 72,000 people were said to have been executed. That's one record that DT has yet to exceed!:D