PDA

View Full Version : Competition voting will commence tomorrow

Ian
12th March 2009, 02:47 PM
You may have noticed that all the Beauty of Winter competition photo entries have been individually numbered. We're now just sorting ineligible entries out (excess entries from individual entrants) and sorting out the voting form.

By the end of tomorrow that form should be up and running and you will be able to vote to determine the finalists.

Ian

Ian
13th March 2009, 07:55 PM
You may have noticed that all the Beauty of Winter competition photo entries have been individually numbered. We're now just sorting ineligible entries out (excess entries from individual entrants) and sorting out the voting form.

By the end of tomorrow that form should be up and running and you will be able to vote to determine the finalists.

Ian

My apologies - due to unforseen technical problems on our sibling site, Four Thirds User, today, I've run out of time to complete the voting form for today.

It will be open from tomorrow.

Once again, sorry!

I did have time to get the form up and running for the FTU Festive Fotos competition and you can find it here:

http://fourthirds-user.com/2009/03/festive_fotos_e30_kit_photo_competition_voting_for m.php

Although the respective competitions are mutually exclusive for ENTRIES, by country of residence, they are not in terms of voting, so if you are registered on FTU, please go ahead and vote for your favourite entries there. We're offering a small prize for the voter who gets closest to the final top 3. There will be a similar incentive for the e-group competition as well :)

Ian