PDA

View Full Version : Problems with four thirds site?

shirley
8th March 2009, 09:28 PM
Hello everybody,
I am not sure where to put this, but I am unable to the Four Thirds site. Is anybody else having problems? I do not appear to having problems with any other sites.
Thank you
Shirley

mike_j
8th March 2009, 09:33 PM
Yes it's been sabotaged to stop me putting in a last minute winning entry for the E30 competition :rolleyes:

rich s
8th March 2009, 09:34 PM
Hello everybody,
I am not sure where to put this, but I am unable to the Four Thirds site. Is anybody else having problems? I do not appear to having problems with any other sites.
Thank you
Shirley

I can't get on that site or pBase either.
pBase hasn't been accessible all day ...

mike_j
8th March 2009, 09:56 PM
FT is back now.

RogerMac
8th March 2009, 09:57 PM
I can't get on that site or pBase either.
pBase hasn't been accessible all day ...

It's OK for me at the moment

Edit Mike_J beat me to it
Roger

photo_owl
8th March 2009, 10:07 PM
there but intermittently really slow

shirley
8th March 2009, 10:21 PM
Yes all working for me now too.

j.baker
9th March 2009, 08:30 AM
The site appears to have an issue again.

I suggest restarrting the MySQL service. I would also look at the http logs to see if someone is making a large amount of connections.

Ian
9th March 2009, 10:23 AM
Yes it's been sabotaged to stop me putting in a last minute winning entry for the E30 competition :rolleyes:

The comp on FTU is for non-UK residents only :)

Ian

Ian
9th March 2009, 10:26 AM
Hello everybody,
Thank you
Shirley

Morning all - yes we had some database problems on FTU. It's up and running again now, but we don't yet know what caused the problem.

I have extended the deadline for the FTU competition by 24 hours in case anyone was prevented from entering last night.

Please remember that the FTU comp is for non-UK residents only, with the competition here on the e-group, exclusively for UK-residents.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Ian