PDA

View Full Version : omd em1 mk2 card viewing problem

bigsambwfc
24th April 2018, 05:13 PM
is there a quick method of viewing either card position pictures without going into menu,help required as I cant find one yet.

Walti
24th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Press and hold the blue "play" button and rotate the front dial, an icon comes up showing the current card being viewed rotate it again and it'll change.

I had to ask Olympus at one of their events, how to do it as I couldn't find it in the manual and the guy I asked didn't know and had to disappear to find out!

bigsambwfc
24th April 2018, 06:14 PM
it works! must av spent at least an hour trying, thanks a lot, the forum rules again.

Ross the fiddler
26th April 2018, 03:30 AM
it works! must av spent at least an hour trying, thanks a lot, the forum rules again.

That was something I had to work out in the beginning, but it actually does have it mentioned in the manual on page 78.
*idea Tips
To change the playback card, while pressing the [>] Play Back button, turn the dial to select a slot, then release the [>] Play Back button.

bigsambwfc
26th April 2018, 06:06 PM
thanks ross,I play rather than read,gets me in bother often. I,ve gone dual card since I got pro capture on the last update so I have a fast card for it, been using it today on sand & house martins bifs.

Ross the fiddler
26th April 2018, 11:06 PM
thanks ross,I play rather than read,gets me in bother often. I,ve gone dual card since I got pro capture on the last update so I have a fast card for it, been using it today on sand & house martins bifs.

Yes, the ProCapture saves quicker on the UHS-II SD card & that's how I have mine set up too. I send the video to the slower UHS-I as it is just fine for that (when I actually take any video).

*chr