PDA

View Full Version : New post display

Wreckdiver
24th April 2018, 10:58 AM
Noticed something about this site when selecting "New Posts", maybe it's already been mentioned - if so, my apologies.

When I've just posted a reply to a post and then select "New Posts > Get all new posts" then the post I've just commented on isn't shown. If I select "New Posts > Last 15 mins" then the post is visible.

Just a point, maybe it's just me :confused:

Steve

wornish
24th April 2018, 11:42 AM
If your post was in The Lounge forum then it will not be shown if you click on Get All New Posts, a change was made a few months go to not show The Lounge from this selection.
It will however appear if you click on get post made in the last 15 minutes.

If you cant see a post made in other Forums then there may be something wrong.

Phill D
24th April 2018, 09:34 PM
It's not you Steve it has happened to me for ages since the last big forum update. I spoke to Ian about it and he said it was something to do with cookies and I should refresh my log in but I tried and it's never been fixed. As you say if you go to one of the other drop downs (I tend to do the last 2 days) then all the posts show up. A bit annoying I know but when you know the work round it gets second nature so I didn't pursue Ian to fix it.

Phill D
25th April 2018, 11:13 AM
I agree John yes he did say cache as well now I remember. It would be nice if it was fixed but I doubt it's very high on the list.