PDA

View Full Version : Apologies - server needs to be rebooted

Ian
27th October 2017, 03:29 PM
Because of a system update we need to re-boot the server.

This should only take a few minutes. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Ian

David M
28th October 2017, 12:02 PM
After one of the recent updates I can no longer copy and paste links from the gallery for some reason. Android tablet running marshmallow.

Edit. Now on an Android tablet running Jelly Bean and still can't copy and paste. I can select the link but don't get the copy, paste, cut options.

Another note. I tested with both Chrome and Firefox. I can copy and paste in this edit box, it just appears to be the image links in the gallery.

wornish
28th October 2017, 02:23 PM
Works as usual for me on my Mac.

Ian
28th October 2017, 02:30 PM
OK, I will investigate.

Ian

After one of the recent updates I can no longer copy and paste links from the gallery for some reason. Android tablet running marshmallow.

Edit. Now on an Android tablet running Jelly Bean and still can't copy and paste. I can select the link but don't get the copy, paste, cut options.

Another note. I tested with both Chrome and Firefox. I can copy and paste in this edit box, it just appears to be the image links in the gallery.

Ian
28th October 2017, 02:30 PM
Works as usual for me on my Mac.

Thanks - the reboot was very swift and thankfully there was minimumdisruption :)

Ian

Growltiger
2nd November 2017, 06:34 PM
I keep having to login again despite ticking the box to stay logged in. This is a recent problem.

Ian
2nd November 2017, 10:00 PM
I keep having to login again despite ticking the box to stay logged in. This is a recent problem.

This probably means you need to delete all e-group.uk.net cookies in your browser. The recent reboot should not have caused this but some work a few months ago may have. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you need any help in deleting cookies in your browser.

Ian

Growltiger
3rd November 2017, 09:56 AM
This probably means you need to delete all e-group.uk.net cookies in your browser. The recent reboot should not have caused this but some work a few months ago may have. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you need any help in deleting cookies in your browser.

Ian
I did that and this morning I am still logged in. Thanks.