PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Passion New Magazine

yorky
10th September 2017, 05:52 PM
Has anyone seen this yet! and A.P. is practically glowing on every page about micro 4 thirds cameras.

Phill D
11th September 2017, 08:10 AM
Seen the ads but not read it yet. BTW which edition of AP are you talking about?

yorky
11th September 2017, 01:56 PM
The currant one, as of last Saturday.

Simon Bee
11th September 2017, 03:17 PM
and A.P. is practically glowing on every page about micro 4 thirds cameras.

'Canikon' must have slashed their advertising budget, perhaps I'm cynical but for as long as I can remember AP were glowing of Canon & Nikon and almost dismissive of anything else;)

I haven't read AP for a long time ( 3+ years ) but it is good to hear that M4/3 is getting the attention it deserves.

Simon

AMc
11th September 2017, 04:13 PM
I signed up for the Olympus Passion email and got the first electronic issue free.
It's pretty good but I didn't particularly enjoy reading it on my phone and I don't have time/inclination to do it at the PC.
The website is OK too.
https://www.olympuspassion.com/

David M
11th September 2017, 09:56 PM
'Canikon' must have slashed their advertising budget, perhaps I'm cynical but for as long as I can remember AP were glowing of Canon & Nikon and almost dismissive of anything else;)

I haven't read AP for a long time ( 3+ years ) but it is good to hear that M4/3 is getting the attention it deserves.

Simon

Having been involved with a few magazines over the years I'd say your cynicism was at least partly justified.

Haven't seen a copy of AP for years but the only point in buying it in the '80s and '90s was the ads and the classifieds. You could get some real bargains in those days. Probably not the same nowadays with people flogging anything and everything on ebay.

Phill D
12th September 2017, 09:38 AM
Interesting looks like the next one starting the 19th will have a field test of the EM1mk2 and a review of the EM10mk3.

Pedro manus
16th November 2017, 11:54 AM
Where to get it. ??? Is it avail in UK shops . The printed version. Ad lists only in euros..

Graham_of_Rainham
16th November 2017, 01:15 PM
Where to get it. ??? Is it avail in UK shops . The printed version. Ad lists only in euros..

On-Line only as far as I know:

https://shop.olympuspassion.com/product/olympus-passion-premium-magazine-volume-1/

felixkh
16th November 2017, 01:15 PM
It is impossible to get a decent copy of any photography magazine in Singapore as most are slow up to one month ago.

Have not read a magazine for almost 20 years.