PDA

View Full Version : Allo all.. I am theMusicMan and I come from down your way...:)

theMusicMan
14th November 2007, 08:13 PM
... what can you play...? :)

Hey all... I am John, aka theMusicMan on several fora, and have only been involved in DSLR's since July this year when my wife bought me an E-400 as a suprise birthday present. I soon learned the error of her ways and upgraded.... to an E-510 :)

I am an avid synth freak - owning 3 hardware synths as well as many soft synths... am self taught on keyboard - so not very good really, but I just love electronic and ambient music. I play many brass instruments and own/manage one of the busiest brass discussion sites on the net... www.theMouthPiece.com - this keeps me very busy.

I am also a member over on talk photography which I will admit to being a very well managed and friendly site albeit full of Canikons :)

So, very much looking forward to contributing to posts and threads on a site dedicated to the Olympus E-System.

I have reserved an E-3, and have also ordered another E-510 for my 10yr old daughter Heather who is developing a keen interest in photography. Her site is www.reflectingheather.com, she'd love you to take a peek.

My site is www.ReflectingMe.com which I am busy adding images to regularly.

Nice to meet you all...

Ian
14th November 2007, 08:18 PM
... what can you play...? :)

Hey all... I am John, aka theMusicMan on several fora, and have only been involved in DSLR's since July this year when my wife bought me an E-400 as a suprise birthday present. I soon learned the error of her ways and upgraded.... to an E-510 :)

I am an avid synth freak - owning 3 hardware synths as well as many soft synths... am self taught on keyboard - so not very good really, but I just love electronic and ambient music. I play many brass instruments and own/manage one of the busiest brass discussion sites on the net... www.theMouthPiece.com - this keeps me very busy.

I am also a member over on talk photography which I will admit to being a very well managed and friendly site albeit full of Canikons :)

So, very much looking forward to contributing to posts and threads on a site dedicated to the Olympus E-System.

I have reserved an E-3, and have also ordered another E-510 for my 10yr old daughter Heather who is developing a keen interest in photography. Her site is www.reflectingheather.com, she'd love you to take a peek.

My site is www.ReflectingMe.com which I am busy adding images to regularly.

Nice to meet you all...

Aha - I'm looking for someone to provide some simple intro music for some video clips :)

Ian

theMusicMan
14th November 2007, 08:24 PM
Aha - I'm looking for someone to provide some simple intro music for some video clips :)

IanOoooh... now you have my attention Ian... please tell me more...;) I am not brilliant, but I can put a song together and have some demo tunes if you want a listen and a laff...